Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday morning coffee gitters of glee

Finally a day where sitting down isn't triggering guilt! I love when the week wraps right around again to Tuesday!  I wake up on Tuesday mornings later than usual, look around, stretch, smile and yet out this cheering like laugh of pure happiness.  Its the only day off for kelly in the week and IT is a magical moment to say the least.  

But then after about three cups of coffee, a half hour of slowly stalking some of your friends on facebook, two hours of lightroom and about an hour downloading new music for the pod your like, "huh, what the frig am I going to do with this day?"... well quite frankly if it wasn't -37 I would be out shooting... Why oh why on my day off does it capture the weekly cold weather low!?

oh ps.... if you like to bob around on your computer chair/ couch, whatever you indulge upon while doing such things as blogging, download: You me and the Bourgeoisie by the Submarines.  

You won't regret it!



No comments: