Sunday, February 1, 2009

what you too should listen to this week

     I have a serious knack for sitting down on Sunday evenings and making unbelievable playlists for the week to come.  By Saturday afternoon's my ipod is getting pretty lame and while driving I am back onto the radio.  So this is a pretty exciting moment in my weekend.  I have now spent the past three hours on itunes music store funneling through some old, some new, some different, some familiar genres.  But any one who enjoys to hear a new track take a listen to some of these tunes.  This is my soundtrack, "GOLDEN HORSE" (yea I name all my playlists with unique crazy names so i remember what is on which) for the week of Feb 2. It may have been the weird weather that made me come up with this one but work with it.  You folks will seriously not regret taking a listen, or perhaps you have already heard!

1. The Skin of my Yellow Country Teeth-  Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
2. Way Out- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
3. Skinny Love- Bon Iver
4. Love and Happiness- Al Green
5. The Bucket- Kings of Leon
6. 66th Street- Atmosphere
7. Middle of Nowhere- Hot Hot Heat
8. Brown Trout Blues- Johnny Flynn
9. We Will Become Silhouttes- The Shins
10.  Untitled- Interpol
11. Jesus Etc.- Wilco
12. Devil's Haircut- Beck
13. Starlight- Muse
14. Redemption Song- Bob Marley
15. Zealots- The Fugees
16. Breathe me- Sia
17.  Gold Lion- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
18. Cold Bread- Johnny Flynn
19. Folsom Prison Blues- Johny Cash
20. Campus- The Vampire Weekend
21. Over and Over Again- Clap You Hands Say Yeah
22. The Box- Johnny Flynn


1 comment:

Lindsay Bonk said...

dude, is this the soundtack you wanna make me?!?! Because this is sick! Some of the music I don't know, but I'm down for a listen.